THE GUIDELINES FOR CHILD SUPPORT IN IDAHO
The amount of child support that either parent pays is usually a contested matter. In Idaho, the courts use the Idaho Child Support Guidelines to determine the amount of child support that the paying parent pays to the other per month. However, even though the court’s will generally use the formula laid out in the guidelines to determine the amount of child support, if the parents come to an agreement, the parents can decide on a monthly child support amount that differs from the amount pursuant to the guidelines.
HIRE A TREASURE VALLEY DIVORCE LAWYER
Call us today to set up a consultation to discuss your current family law needs.
Following Idaho Child Support Guidelines can be complicated. However, the said guidelines take into account the following factors before making a decision:
- The financial resources of the child,
- The financial resources, needs, and obligations of both the custodial and noncustodial parents,
- The standard of living the child enjoyed during the marriage,
- The physical and emotional condition and needs of the child and his or her educational needs,
- The availability of medical coverage for the child at reasonable cost, and
Whether you’re in Boise or somewhere around Treasure Valley you need an expert family lawyerto discuss all about the child support guidelines. Partner with us now: